4.16.2015

A message to everyone who thinks i spent too much money on my dog.

Warning. i'm about to rant.

It has recently come to my attention that people who have nothing to do with me think it's okay to give their opinion on whether I spent too much money on my dog.

To you people who think you have an opinion on the matter, let me tell you something:

F.U.

How I spend my money is my problem. I chose to save my dogs life and it was ABSOLUTELY worth it. Even if I only get a couple more months with Toby, I will never ever regret the amount of money I spent on him. Because to me, his life is more valuable than all the things I could have bought with that money. Money is just that, money. It's absolutely worth less to me if I didnt do everything in my power to save my dog.

So if you think I spent too much money on my dog you should be happy to know that no one around here cares about your opinion because this is absolutely more important than stupid money.


I'll be cuddling with my dogs while you continue to be frustrated over my bank statement.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...