12.05.2014

Help Toby




This week has been very very hard.
If you have been following for a while then you know about my dog Toby. We adopted him last year and has been living a happy life with my family since.

Toby got sick 2 mondays ago out of absolutely no where. He has always been very healthy and happy so we were confused when the doctors told me he had a 50% chance of dying. Every doctor told me the prognosis for this decease was bad. Toby has a decease called Immune-Mediated Hemolytic Anemia.

I have been an emotional mess to say the least. Toby is my baby, he is my partner, we were planning on taking him with us when Joey and I got married. Toby and I have been so close and I have come to love him so much. My heart breaks at the thought of losing him. 

I have been praying to my Father in Heaven and now feel at peace with this situation and know that no matter what happens, Toby will be okay, he will always be mine and I will see him again some day. But that doesn't mean it will be any less hard on us.

We don't know if he will come home, but if he does or doesn't we are left with an awful vet bill. My family has already paid as much as they can and I have used all of my wedding savings to help cure Toby, but nothing matters as long as we know we have done everything possible to save his life. 

This is where I ask for your help.
This is the time for giving, the time for loving.

If you feel inclined to do so, we would appreciate a donation to help with Toby's health bills. Anything helps and if you just want to let us borrow money, we will pay you back. We would truly appreciate it if you shared this with your friends and spread the word, we really do need help.

We know that some people may see him a just a dog, but to me he is more than that. He's my baby and I don't want to lose him.

If you can help, please donate HERE.

Thank you for even reading this. We would really appreciate your prayers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...