7.20.2014

Wrap Skirt


I've been dying to try making a wrap skirt for a while now; the other day I was having a bad day and walked into Joanns to find the prettiest linen fabric ever (What? you don't go buy yourself new fabric when you're having a bad day?). I knew what I was going to use it for and I knew this would be the inspiration I needed to get me sewing again.



I follow lots of fashion and sewing blogs for ideas and fun tutorials to try. I used this handy pleated skirt tutorial from C&C and I love how cute it turned out. It really is super easy to make. It looks super complicated, but it's not. And the best part is that you don't even need a zipper. Hallelujah! I hate zippers so much.

ps: sorry about the bone and doggy on the side haha i should really take better pictures. :)


3 comments:

  1. GURLLLL, so talented. Sewing is a dream of mine. Someday I'll have time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i know it's hard to find time to sew. this is the first time i sewed in like 3 months hhaha

      Delete
  2. Well, that's slightly encouraging, in a weird way :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...