7.18.2014

Doggy Tales


Hi guys, I'm starting this new thing on my blog called Doggy Tales where I basically do all sorts of doggy related stuff.

This section will just be about random doggy stuff, like about our fun adventures or a fun project or DIY post. Who knows! I plan to hopefully do this once a week but we will see. 
I also need to change the name of my blog, I won't be posting just about sewing anymore so any ideas for blog names are welcome.


To start off, let me introduce you to the stars of the show...Jake and Toby!


Jake is a 4 year old Pomeranian and Toby is a 2 year told Rat Terrier mix.


Jake was a gift from my boyfriend for our 1st year anniversary. He enjoys sleeping, barking at everything and eating lettuce.


Toby was adopted a little over a year ago. He enjoys cuddling, sitting for treats and terrorizing small children.


guys, this is happening. and yes, you can call me that crazy dog lady...i don't mind at all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...