3.05.2014

I Won't Cry for you, Argentina.

Oh Hi friends!
it's been a while.
So I recently found out that Argentina missions will no longer allow missionaries to receive packages from international countries.

which means I don't get to send Joey's last 6 neckties. Which means I don't get to keep my promise to Joey.


Such a bummer guys! SUCH a bummer. But by the title of my post you can totally tell I am not bitter right?
I guess I am a little upset, not at the mission- I totally get it. Just at governments and countries and life. I guess I will give Joey's neckties to him when he gets home. But it won't be as fun because he'll only wear them on Sundays.

So I guess I am wondering what do they exactly mean by packages. Do they mean I can't send an envelope with a necktie inside that weighs like 4 ounces and costs $5 to send? If anyone is going through/has gone through this experience I would really appreciate some info! I would very much like to send Joey's last 6 neckties.



2 comments:

  1. why did they stop things like that?

    Would love for you to come join my hop @ http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/03/blog-hop-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. This is so sad. I am sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...