2.04.2014

Favorite Crafts of the Week: Valentine's Day Edition

Oh Valentine's Day!
I have always loved Valentine's Day!

And this is officially my last Valentine's Day without my boyfriend!
HE WILL BE HOME IN LIKE 7 MONTHS
OMG
I am freaking out.
It's like 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

But, this Valentine's Day I am dateless, and I am okay with that. So I'm going to spend the day making crafts for my future home, you can join me if you want.

Here's a few of my favorite Valentine's Day crafts :)












2 comments:

  1. yea its a nice holiday.

    Come join the hop and tell us how you and your significant other met. How you met your boyfriend, husband, fiance etc. http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2014/02/love-story-link-ups-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a HUGE fan of Valentine's too!!! :) If I have time, I might get a little crafty. :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...