11.14.2013

Things

All week I've noticed people on Facebook posting things about themselves, and since I really don't have any content for you this week, I figured I would do a post about this. yay lame.

1. I wish Taylor Swift would stop singing (you can hate me for saying so, but I don't care).
2. I want to move to D.C. so bad.
3. I like my dogs more than I like humans.
4. I love Pokemon
5. I love Dragon ball Z
6. I love Yugioh
7. I will never be an obsessed girlfriend. (Not because I don't love my boyfriend, but because I am my own person, and he is not my whole life).
8. I miss college. 
9. I've never been to Utah. Mormon Fail.
10. Am I supposed to automatically like BYU just cause I'm Mormon? Cause I don't. BYU hasn't earned my respect.
11. I have a weird crush on Paul Ryan.
12. I really think it's rude when people send you un solicited pictures of their baby. Like one or two is okay, but if you are sending me pictures twice a day chances are I will never like your child. 
13. I still say Aloha a lot. 
14. I want to adopt all the dogs in the world. I has such a soft spot for dogs.
15. I consider Hawaii my home.
16. I'm grateful for the "block" feature on Facebook.
17. It really bothers me when people are ignorant enough to assume I am from a certain country. It's not like if I see an Asian person I automatically ask them what part of China they are from. So don't try to tell me where I am from. Ask me, and don't get offended when I get offended that you just assumed I was from a country I am NOT from. BLAH
18. I will never get tired of watching Harry Potter.
19. Sometimes I watch novelas with my mom. But just the really old ones because the new ones are crap.
20. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints...I know it, I live it, I love it, and It's true!


Taken while I was in D.C.
 photo 98492356-fcfc-4ee0-80b4-0e228f18645b.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! And numbers 9, 10 and 11 made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Know it, Love it, Live it - it's true" - way to represent! I need to be more outgoing with my beliefs - thanks for setting a great internet example. New LDS follower - { Raspy Wit }

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...