10.15.2013

Trying new Trends

I've always been afraid to try new trends,
I usually stick with dresses that are form fitting or I add a belt to make them form fitting.

But lately, a few trends have been calling out my name.
I am dying to try out some boxy dresses
and some leather

For some reason, I am deathly afraid of leather, but I've seen so many of my favorite bloggers rock the trend and it gives me hope that I can pull it off too.


Liz from Cotton and Curls is my absolute favorite, she rocks those boxy dresses like no other. I also love Merrick from Merrick's Art, she's so great at mix and matching, and I am loving that skirt!






What's a trend you're afraid to try? Maybe it's time we all think outside the box and try something new!
 photo 98492356-fcfc-4ee0-80b4-0e228f18645b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...