9.14.2013

My Life, Lately/Hawaiian withdrawals

I've been MIA from the blog for a few reasons,
1. All week I've had migraines. I'm still trying to figure out what's causing them but no luck. So yeah, even right now I have a migraine.
2. I got a job.
3. I'm backed up on my etsy orders. 

This week has been very weird. A lot of things are happening and I feel a bit overwhelmed. Which I like, but I want a break haha this week's been crazy. Well that's okay, I'll be fine, I just feel like I could be more productive if I didn't have a migraine.

Second, I really miss Hawaii right now. Everyone is starting to post back to school posts about going back to BYUH and I'm so jealous. I want to go back so bad. Gosh I miss it over there.

I remember when I first moved there I felt so sad to be leaving my family and boyfriend. But I grew to love it, and it's a place I proudly call my home. Yes, my home. Because that's where I was on my own for the first time. Where I got to make my own choices, where I got to be completely independent. That's what makes Hawaii my home. And I will always have a little bit of Laie in my heart. I also miss my friends. I miss my roommate (who, btw, lives 2 hours away from me). I miss my guy friends. I just miss them sooooo much, I don't even think they will ever comprehend how much I love them and how grateful I am for their influence in my life.

I just love everyone so much. And I want to go back to my little island of Oahu.

Here are just a few of my favorite memories:

1. My first roommate lexie, late nights at the point (one late night)
2. Santa being brown


3. The first time I hung out with these guys. Some of my favorite people forever. 
4. Both pictures are when we hiked: waimea/laie falls


5. Mormon helping hands
6.haunted lagoon with my roommates



7. Basketball season with my awesome roommates 
8. Philip and jessa's wedding :')



9. I went to lunch with them.
10. Republican convention with my republican club.



11. Chinaman's hat with these beautiful people.
12. The best 2 guy friends anyone could ask for. 



13. Kahuku games at the aloha stadium
14. My best friend Tiffany. 



15.,16. My favorite professors



17. Graduating with my roomies






1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work ♡

    PS: May I invite you to my huge Birthday Giveaway?

    Win 3 amazing prices with a total value of $650 on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    Only 1 day left to enter!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...