9.01.2013

Happy September!

I am so excited that it's already September, I feel like I have been waiting for this month for like ever!

I have a treat for you this September.
My dearest Elder Ireland will hit the ONE YEAR mark on the 19th
and to celebrate I am lowering the price of the neckties on my etsy shop from $15 plus shipping to $10 plus shipping! And after September 19th neckties will be $13 plus shipping. 



If you want more fabric options, feel free to email me mariaasews@gmail.com and I will send you more fabric samples. I can also hand embroider a heart on the back with your missionary's name and years of service for $2 dollars, just contact me on etsy and I'll set up a listing for you :) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Joey's September necktie, I picked one of the neckties I sell on my etsy shop:

This super awesome handmade gray necktie is perfect and I really think Joe will like it!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...