7.16.2013

Toby!

 
 Hello everyone!
I just wanted to take the time to introduce the newest member of my family. (haha)
if you follow me on instagram, or are my friend on facebook,
then you know we got a new dog.
His name is Toby
and he is a terrier mix.

He is a rescue dog and is about one year old.
We've had him for about 7 weeks now, but I had been so busy trying to get him used to our lifestyle that I hadn't written about him on here.
I thought, of course, he deserved his own post.

We all love him, except for our other dog Jake.
Jake's still wondering when Toby will leave. haha

Rescuing a dog is something that I have always wanted to do. 
If you know me personally then you know that I really love dogs.
My heart breaks every time I see an abandoned or beaten dog on television or on the streets. 
(That's why I always have a hard time in Peru, there are so many stray dogs).

This became somewhat of a personal goal.
So when we saw a picture of Toby, scared in a corner, I knew I had to go get him and I knew that my family and I could give him the life he deserved.

This is the first picture we saw of Toby

He is still a little shy and very attached to me, which are signs that he was beaten before.

But he is happy. 

He has so much energy and so much love to give.

So the next time you are thinking of adding a new doggy member to your family,
Please adopt, don't shop.

You have no idea how much you will help a dog.
You might not think it makes a difference, but to that dog, it makes all the difference in the world.


Here are some pictures of happy Toby

Enjoy:)





2 comments:

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...