7.19.2013

TEN

WOW. It has been 10 whole months since Joey has been out on the mission field. I can't believe it!

It's been a crazy month, and I am glad it's over.

I'm so excited for the next few months.

14 more months! :)

A few exciting thing and some pictures:


Next month, it'll be our FIVE YEAR anniversary. Yep, five.
and then in September it'll be one whole year since Joe has been gone.
I'm excited.
(can't you tell?)

Elder Viloria is Elder Ireland's companion. He is from Colombia.

This is a group of kids that Joey is teaching. They play soccer together every Monday.
Lastly, there is this newish band I really like. I think one of my favorite things is finding bands when they are nothing and then seeing them make it big. I don't like mainstream music, unless I liked it before it was mainstream and then it became mainstream.

I really loved this band called Sherwood, and was sure they were going to make it big. But last year, they broke up. And just like that, it was over.

The lead singer started a new band, called The Begging Sea and it's like having a mature Sherwood. I love it.

And this song reminds me of what waiting for a missionary is all about.

The Distance by The Begging Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...