7.15.2013

Liebster Award!

I was so excited to get an email from Maddy at Just Your Average Redhead telling me that she had nominated me the Liebster Award. I had heard about this award before, but never in a million years did I think I would be receiving one. So thank you so much Maddy! This is super exciting! I'm glad someone notices my little blog :)

Here's what the Liebster Award is:


The definition:
Liebster is German for sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. How nice is that?
Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers and blogs.


The rules:

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself, and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 other blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have been chosen. 
4. Copy/paste the blog award on your blog.

Here are Maddy's Questions:

1. What is your favorite clothing article?

My favorite clothing item? hum, that's hard to pick. I will do 3. My AE black jeggings. My blue Old Navy shorts and my BYUH gray shirt. All so comfy :)


2. What is your life motto?

"Get Rich or Die Trying". Okay, just playing. I don't know what my life motto is, but it would probably be "Hug all the Dogs in the World." (not kidding) 

3. Paper or plastic?

Plastic.

4. What color is your hair?

My birth certificate says brown, people think it's black, but it's dark brown.

5. What is your favorite movie?

That's a hard one too. I never get tired of watching Independence Day or 27 Dresses. But my all time favorite movies would have to be all the Harry Potter Movies.

6. If you could live in any time period, what one would you choose?

The Roarin' 20's. I know, I know, women had no rights, but they had those flapper dresses. I just love the fashion from the 20's.

7. Is the glass half full or half empty?

To be totally honest, I'm probably a glass half empty type of person. But I try not to be
.
8. What is your favorite physical trait about yourself?

I like my legs.

9. Who is your hero?

My mom! She's #1!

10. What is your favorite holiday and why?

I love Christmas. Because it brings everyone together to celebrate the season of Christ's birth. Nothing is more important than that.

11. What is your biggest goal/dream in life?

My biggest goal is to run for office someday or to practice family law and help families during hard times, but I also want to have a family centered in Christ. 

Eleven Random Facts about Maria:

1. My family won the Diversity Visa Lottery when I was 10. Please look it up, and be amazed.
2. I graduated high school at 16 years of age.
3. I like mugs.
4. Shoes are my least favorite thing in the world.
5. I'd rather stay home than go out.
6. I belong to the Chrurch of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints....and I love it!
7. I don't own a serger. Seamstress fail! 
8. I love the Original Pokemon.
9. I rock at Just Dance, but I'm not as good as my friend Kevin.
10. Totes waiting for Joey Ireland to come home from his mission in Argentina.
11. I don't know how to do my hair or make up. Someone teach me please.

 Ok here are my nominees for this illustrious Liebster Award!

1. Morgan from Morgan's Beautiful Mess. I just started following her and I already love her blog!
2. Ressa at Ressteezy. Another girl I just started to follow, but isn't she gorgeous?!
3. Ashley from Life, Lately. Fellow MG! I love MGs!

I don't really follow too many small blogs, but these ladies have some awesome blogs and I would love to learn more about them! :)

Here are my Questions:

1. Why do you blog?
2. Dogs or Cats?
3. What is your favorite color?
4. What is the strangest food you've ever eaten?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. What's your favorite music genre?
7. What do you want to be when you grow up? ;)
8. If you got to name your own planet, what would you name it?
9. Who is your hero?
10. What is your favorite holiday and why?
11. What is your favorite family tradition?


Thanks again Maddy for the nomination!
and happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...