7.11.2013

I got a button!

This post is totally pointless and totally random but! I made two buttons! they are right over there --->



If anyone wants to make a button, I made mine here. It was super easy. It pretty much does it for you (I finally decided to try this after failing at making my own code.)

With that being said, does anyone want to swap buttons? I'd love to have your button on my blog. If you are interested send me a quick message at mariaasews@gmail.com with your blog so we can swap! Yay!


Maria :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for leaving me a comment about swapping buttons! I just grabbed yours & it's up on my blog! Your site is adorable!!!

    xoxo
    Ariel
    http://auteurariel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...