7.17.2013

Chiffon Maxi Skirt

I wondered on to Melissa Esplin's blog via Pinterest (of course) and I found this neat tutorial.
I bought some chiffon fabric at DI for $3 a while ago and was wondering what I would do with it until I saw this.

I've never tried maxi skirts before.
They kind of scare me, to be honest.
I always thought it was a tall person thing,
and I am, uh, short.
A whooping 5'2"

But I wanted to give it a try.
I'm really sorry about my pictures haha. I am not photogenic.

I used this tutorial to make this super cute chiffon maxi skirt:

no shoes for life. Top: Forever 21


the zipper on the side makes my hips look weird.

What do you think?
What's a clothing item that scares you? haha or rather, whats something out of your comfort zone that you're willing to try? Doesn't have to be clothing related.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that maxi skirt! The mint color is perfection, too. :)

    Visiting from the linkup. Would you fancy following each other on GFC or other social networks? I'd love to keep up with your posts. Just let me know if you're interested.
    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...