5.25.2013

Some Links to "MG" stuff.


Here's a list of MG loot you might be interested in (you could probably make most of these things, but if you're not feeling crafty, you can also buy them.)

  • You can find this super cute "I love my missionary" key ring here
  • This lovely "I love my missionary" pillow case is perfect for all MGs. I just bought myself one and it's honestly kinda lame. haha find it here.
  • Here are some "I love my missionary" stickers that you could use on your next letter. Find it here.
  • This website provides you with keychains that look like missionary tags or ones in the shape of the country/state your mish is serving. sorta cool huh? Find it here.
  • These map lockets are super adorable. You can customize it with your missionary's country or state. Find it here. You can also search Etsy for something cheaper.
  • This pretty necklace has been one of my favorites for a long time now. It's a cute letter necklace. We write so many letters... so this is perfect for a MG! Find it here.
  • This Etsy shop makes custom country/continent stamps! I should get one of argentina. find it here.
  • Here's a necklace that can be customized with your missionary's name and mission. Find it here.
  • This shop sells printables of a missionary's mission map along with their name and dates of service. I'm sure you can easily make this, but if you don't want to, you can find it here.
  • Got more than one missionary? (ex: brothers, sisters, cousins, etc.) Get this super cute world map which you can use to mark the places you loved ones have served. find it here.
  • This super cute shop makes necklaces. They are cutouts of countries.  Check it out here.
  • This is a link for a mission pillow. Though I will be making some soon! maybe I will make a tutorial. But if you don't want to wait and would rather buy one, here's the link.
  • Perfect for your Christmas tree is this cute ornament made to order. Pick your favorite country and where you want the heart placed. Find it here.
  • You can get this super cute missionary outfit for your favorite bear. Name it after your elder and take it everywhere with you! Find it here. (I really REALLY want this.)
  • Don't forget to check out my shop over at Etsy. I will be putting more stuff up soon, but right now I am mostly selling handmade ties. And I can put a heart on the back and embroider something nice on them like I did on these. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email (mariaasews@gmail.com). Find my shop here!
So that's my list right here. If you find anything else that could be MG related, let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...