4.19.2013

Seven Months!

Wow! Elder Ireland's been in the Mission field for seven months now!

This month flew by (compared to the other months), and I am so excited for the next few months! I love reading my missionary's emails and letters and seeing how much he is loving his time in Argentina. I love knowing how much he loves serving the Lord and how much he is growing spiritually. But I also love knowing that he hasn't forgotten about me. I'm really grateful for this wonderful journey. Bring on the next 17 months! :)

my handsome boyfriend. :)

PS: this song by one of my favorite bands (they are now broken up) is my waiting hymn. Well, not really (it really isn't, I promise) but I really love this song and it says "I'll wait for you," which was my promise to Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...