4.22.2013

Pink Blouse

I am particularly proud of this blouse right here. I made it without a pattern or anything, and just look at how cute it turned out!

I don't really know when I started to like pink. I remember it used to be my least favorite color up until the end of high school. I guess I became more girly during college, because I have a lot of pink pieces in my closet.

Anyway, I had this pink fabric (which is different from this pink fabric) and I didn't know what to do with it, I was thinking of making an A line skirt, but then my mom suggested I make a blouse and I had seen a blouse on pinterest that looked sort of like this with a high neckline (I'm not a fan of high necklines but I really liked how it looked on said blouse) and I decided to give it a go.


Check out that sweet sleeve! I am so proud of the sleeves! I never thought I'd pull them off. :)


And here's how it looks on! I love the color and the fit! So happy this turned out well :)
I love my black high heels. Shoes and skirt from Macys.


2 comments:

  1. New follower! Wow! Great job. No pattern?! You're talented; keep it up.:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...