4.27.2013

Gathered Skirt

I made this skirt back in the sewing class at BYUH days! It was a little project I worked on while I was working on this dress. I really surprised myself with this one because I was still learning how to sew and I made this without a pattern. Granted, these skirts are super super easy to make! But I will still pretend like I'm really cool for a minute.

Sorry, but I hate ironing. haha
Here's a little close up of what the fabric pattern.

I've owned the skirt for over two years and I've worn the heck out of it and even though it's still in good shape, this skirt seems to have shrunk. darn! So this picture is from two Decembers ago, when we went to Peru for the holidays. 

Again, I really don't like to iron my clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...