3.18.2013

Missionary Shoe Bag

Here's another neat idea for a missionary package: a missionary shoe bag. I'm so excited to finish the whole package and send it off to Elder Ireland. I really think he will like all the things I've made for him.

Missionaries...walk a lot. I guess some of them have cars, but Elder Ireland walks to everywhere he goes so I thought it would be a neat idea to make a "worth of soles" (hehe, get it?) themed gift. I would include all sorts of things that can be walking related.

I made the whole thing myself, bag, tie and tag :)


Some ideas of items that can be included in the bag:
  • New socks
  • Foot powder
  • Gel shoe inserts
  • Foot lotion
  • Some type of foot roller
  • Shoe shinning kit


You can also add some talks about the "worth of souls." Just play around with the idea of "soles" I guess.

Here is the finished product!




I made it big enough so that he can fit in a pair of shoes if he wanted to.





I also tried to embroider his name. Came out alright.


What do you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...