3.15.2013

High low top :)



This week's project was a sweet tutorial I found on one of my favorite blogs. Cotton&Curls is seriously amazing. I love all the things that Liz makes, she is a very talented seamstress and I hope to someday be just as good as her. :)


So I've had this gray knit fabric for a while now, so I decided to give her tutorial a go. Here's the result:





I decided I wanted a longer sleeve, so I used my magical sleeve sewing skills and I made a longer sleeve...ha, anyways. I love it way more with a longer sleeve!



Here's how the front looks:



I really suck at taking pictures of myself. I'm not very photogenic. Maybe someday I'll be....

Oh, and I'm having a fabulous hair day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...