3.04.2013

Elder Ireland's missionary stocking!

A while back, I found this neat little missionary stocking on Pinterest:
I was so excited about it that I searched the web for a way to make it. Unfortunately, I was unable to find a tutorial, so as Christmas approached I decided to try to figure it out by myself (after all, how hard could it be to make a stocking, right?)

So this is what I came up with:



I used one of my little brother's old dress shirt and I made the little tie from some left over fabric. 



I made the little tag in Spanish because he is serving in Argentina. I found a cool template for missionary tags by clicking here.


This is definitely the perfect gift for any missionary. Joey loved it and I am looking forward to making more when my little brothers go on their missions! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...